Hey, are you a technical writer looking for the latest trends? Or are you a student trying to break into the field? If so, you've come to the right place. I've spent 15+ years learning the ropes, making connections, and building my technical writing knowledge. And HelpScribe is where I'll share that knowledge with you.
You'll find helpful tips such as:
- How to become a technical writer (including some little-known strategies)
- Career advice from the top experts
- Cutting-edge skills that will increase your value and demand
- Top notch examples of technical writing that you can learn from
- 22 tips for writing documents users will actually love
- The secret of leveraging your personality type to boost your career
As a technical writer, you'll have to write many kinds of documents. But don't worry, I'm here to help! I'll provide detailed tips and instructions for crafting high quality documentation in many formats.
For example, here are some great posts filled with guidelines on how to write...
- User manuals
- Training guides
- Policy and procedure manuals
- White papers
- Disaster recovery plans
- Communication plans
So, grab a cup of java and start digging in. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.